Tuesday 17 December 2013

It must be love love love...


I've been always a crafts-lover-kind-of-girl... 




I always loved making presents for my friends and family by hand. I think that handmade presents are special and like a charm, they bring positive vibes to the person who you gave them to... because they're made with love and care...

When I was in college, I was obsessed with candles... I had thousands of candles in my room. So, of course, one day I decided to make my own candles... That was so much fun... FOR ME! ... Not so much fun for my flatmates... Sometimes, the smell of wax and essential oils during my crafting hours was not a pleasure. And yes, accidents might happen, and yes, when you are melting wax you might burn some pots... It happened to one of my flatmate's pot that she used to warm her milk up in the morning... it got confiused with one of mine... I felt so sorry... I apologized, of course, and gave her three of my "special edition candles"!

My new crafting passions are cardmaking and papercraft... I could spend hours making "stuffs", if only I had hours to spare...

My first projects were Shannon "Thank You" cards after she was born


They were really simple, but sweet. I enjoyed very much making them and I loved them very much... lots of pastel colours and polkadots and butterflies... So, I thought that it would be really nice and special to make our family 'Merry Christmas' cards as well!









I went on line and I bought lots of supplies from a nice girl on Etsy... I got a few sets of rubber stamps and paper punches, then, from different shops I bought washi tapes, foam shapes, cards paper and more and more...

... As usual, I took a picture of the kids to put in the card...





Now, I'd love to show you the final result... but you will have to wait just a couple of more days...

... Or maybe not!


No comments:

Post a Comment